Asia’s Largest Food & Beverage Innovation Exhibition
Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC)
18 – 20 May 2022
WORLD FOOD TRADE PLATFORM
MUTUAL EFFORTS & BENEFITS WITH GLOBAL VISION
INFLUENTIAL EVENTS FOR GLOBAL FOOD INDUSTRY
One of the most important events in SIAL Network In partnership with Proteines XTC
123 innovation products selected from 65 companies, of which 10 were further rated as the finalist products.
Gold, silver and bronze awards winner in SIAL Innovation, at SIAL Shanghai 2021
2021 China International Top Chefs Invitational Competition by SIAL
Co-hosted by Sial China & CCA
Accredited by WACS
The world’s first food exhibition using multilingual livestreaming channels
ENHANCE EXHIBITORS’ BENEFITS
REACH TOP BUYERS
Top 10 visitor interests in products
Top 10 regions of domestic professionals
Top 10 countries & regions of international professional
Match Me Buyers
China’s “Three New” Economic added value was equivalent to 17.08 Percent of GDP in 2020.
- China’s T’Three” new industry, new business fomat and new business model continued to grow.
- The economic added value of China’s “three new” industries in 2020 reached 2,213.8 billion Euro, on increase of 4.5 percent over the previous year.
Total Retail Sales of Consumer Goods Went Up by 12.4 percent from January to May 2021
- From January to May this year, the total retail sales of social consumer goods amounted to 17,431.9 billion yuan, an increase of 25.7 percent year-on-year, and an average growth rate of 4.3 percent n two years.
- From January to May this year, the national online retail sales volume was 4,823.9 billion yuan, an increase of 24.7 percent year-on-year, and an average growth of 14.2 percent in two years.
- From January to May this year, China’s markets of Grain, Oil, Foodstuff grow by 9.5% to get 66.16 billion yuan
- From January to May this year, the market of catering Services grow by 56.8% to get 177.89 billion yuan
Source: China’s Nati8onal Bureau of Statistics
Source: China Health Care Association
TOP 10 countries by numbers
Testimonials by Exhibitors
This year, SIAL China is fantastic. I have seen so many pavilions and exhibitors. I am truly amazed. I am very happy to see a lot of qualities from China as well as oversea countries. This is food inspiration exhibition for everybody who likes to experience new products as well as products from my country, Finland. We are looking forward to be here every year.
–Business Finland China
SIAL China is a professional international food trading exhibition, which brings together many powerful Chinese buyers under on roof, which is precisely its charm, SIAL China boasts of a huge scale and buyers of high quality. At SIAL China, Japanese companies could meet, negotiate and cooperate with competent buyers based in China. SIAL China also allows Chinese buyers to learn more about excellent Japanese products
— Japan External Trade Organization